Benefits of membership
- Membership provides a forum for members to network with other trust and associated industry practitioners. The Association has more than 100 members and covers all key corporate and private trusts companies in Hong Kong.
- HKTA provides cost effective training for practitioners in the trust industry. Special member rates apply for the Association's seminars. Membership also provides access to other professional education forums and information at special discounts.
- The Association makes available a forum for members to raise issues and concerns and discuss developments in the industry locally and overseas. Access to summaries of seminars, recent developments and upcoming events is available via our website.
- Applications for membership are invited from any corporation which is a trust company registered under section 79 of the Trustee Ordinance, as well as any other person, company or firm interested in the objects of the HKTA.
- Corporate applicants are asked to provide the names of up to three representatives (for corporate membership) with contact email addresses, phone and fax numbers. A brief background or history of the member should also be submitted together with a website address (if any).
- Upon approval of the application, the new member will be required to pay a joining fee of HK$4,000 for Corporate member and HK$2,000 for Individual member.